Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard about the Sig P322, which is a 22LR with 2 - 20 round mags- Sig was offering a $50 Sig store credit and Academy gives 10% off for using my Academy card. I might have bought it anyway because I think it's cool, but with those discounts, I had to have it. Merry Christmas to me. Then today I used my $50 credit on a Sig red dot for it.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard about the Sig P322, which is a 22LR with 2 - 20 round mags- Sig was offering a $50 Sig store credit and Academy gives 10% off for using my Academy card. I might have bought it anyway because I think it's cool, but with those discounts, I had to have it. Merry Christmas to me. Then today I used my $50 credit on a Sig red dot for it.
Forgot to mention it comes with an adapter for a suppressor.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Forgot to mention it comes with an adapter for a suppressor.

That's wonderful and all but .... where's the pics?!?!?!?!

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My pastor is trying to talk me out of it

Attachments

• IMG_2060.JPG
    IMG_2060.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 0

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my lovely neighbors (the deputy wouldn't tell me who),,,
Called in a complaint when I was shooting my Daisy BB rifle in my back yard.
You know you have the right to confront your accusers?

Admitting nothing forces the chicken-shizzle accuser to make themselves known. Until that happens, you are presumed innocent.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my first shotgun this weekend. Tokarev TX3. I know Turkish shotguns don't have the best reputation, but it had the features I liked for a price I was willing to pay, and after looking at around a dozen reviews which were all positive, I decided to get one. I figure it'll be a good way to learn the platform before I move up to something nicer.

tx3.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently ordered a new Colt 1911. It was supposed to be a Classic model series 70 (has the 50s-60s style roll marks on the slide) with European Union import markings (SN and "US23" on barrel, slide and frame) as it was produced for the EU market. Nothing special but just a little bit different.

The first and third pictures are of the gun I ordered. The other two are what I received. I can't contact the seller until tomorrow. From what I've read these models are usually made and sold to people who want a base for a custom gun. It is a little different and I can't decide if I want to keep it or not. I already have a Classic model (without the EU markings). You can see the sticker on the trigger of the gun I receeived reflects the correct model number...O1911C-EC. Even the box has the correct model number on it.

I think the sterile look is kinda cool to be honest:

col113047.jpg
B.jpg
col113047_2.jpg
A.jpg

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently ordered a new Colt 1911. It was supposed to be a Classic model series 70 (has the 50s-60s style roll marks on the slide) with European Union import markings (SN and "US23" on barrel, slide and frame) as it was produced for the EU market. Nothing special but just a little bit different.

The first and third pictures are of the gun I ordered. The other two are what I received. I can't contact the seller until tomorrow. From what I've read these models are usually made and sold to people who want a base for a custom gun. It is a little different and I can't decide if I want to keep it or not. I already have a Classic model (without the EU markings). You can see the sticker on the trigger of the gun I receeived reflects the correct model number...O1911C-EC. Even the box has the correct model number on it.

View attachment 436132View attachment 436133View attachment 436134View attachment 436135
I like the looks of both. That would be a tough choice for me.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 436132View attachment 436133View attachment 436134View attachment 436135
So, you are complaining about the lack of Colt roll marks?

How would you prove the slide and barrel are Colt products and mated to the gun?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom