Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got in an H2 buffer today, to try and fix a stovepiping issue on my AR and also a radiation detector. My one and only prime day purchase, it was 30% off and I've been meaning to pick one up for a while. I hope I never have to use it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1721264999053.jpeg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a new Ruger Mini-14 Tactical SS today. Really reminded me of the M1 Carbine that I dreamed of as a kid. I wanted an additional gun in 223 since I have a fair amount of 223 ammo. If SHTF in my opinion, better barter stuff, better than cash, is alcohol, tobacco, guns, and ammo. So I converted my last 'stock money' into tangible goods.

Last edited:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20240718_232049822.jpg

This weekends test ammo has arrived. I changed the buffer to an H2 weight, cleaned and lubed the AR and will try both 77 grain AAC rounds again also. Hopefully this will do the trick and let me fire off more than one mag without the thing stovepiping when it heats up. If it still won't work, I'll have to have a gunsmith look at the gas system and make sure it was assembled correctly. I haven't the faintest idea how it should look, so I'll let the professionals do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom