Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased this 1957 Mossberg 190 KA 16 Gauge a couple of weeks ago from H&H... The shotgun is in excellent condition as the photo attests... The choke sleeve did have some surface rust and showed mild pitting after cleaning and sanding but as luck would have it Numrich just happened to have a choke sleeve in new/mint condition... It came in the mail today and looks great on my new nostalgic purchase! I grew up with this exact model as it was my Daddy's go to shotgun for pheasant and quail... It was the first gun I ever fired, and I am looking forward to making this a project gun that I will be passing down to my grandson... View attachment 504603
I had one in 20 gauge when I was in my late twenties. If I recall correctly I bought it from a friend who sold it for $30. Wish I had kept it just for the nostalgia.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite flashlight vendor introduced a WML. $30 at blamazon after coupon codes makes it worth a try.
PXL_20240823_014737851.jpg

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the early summer I purchased this 1996 Beretta 92Fs Inox Israeli Police Import from ArmChar in Georgia... I posted that I got it at a fantastic price and that it would be my summer project gun... I actually took this pistol completely apart right down to removing the grip screws... Every part was cleaned and or polished... It's totally original other than replacing a few springs... I will continue to rub on it some, but it is finished and ready to go...
It is a birthday gift for my 14-year-old grandson...
I will be taking it to the range today to test it and to see if shiny makes me a better shot!

7iDButDiaggt.jpg
1A.jpg
3A.jpg
5A.jpg

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the early summer I purchased this 1996 Beretta 92Fs Inox Israeli Police Import from ArmChar in Georgia... I posted that I got it at a fantastic price and that it would be my summer project gun... I actually took this pistol completely apart right down to removing the grip screws... Every part was cleaned and or polished... It's totally original other than replacing a few springs... I will continue to rub on it some, but it is finished and ready to go...
It is a birthday gift for my 14-year-old grandson...
I will be taking it to the range today to test it and to see if shiny makes me a better shot!

View attachment 508391View attachment 508395View attachment 508396View attachment 508397
It’s nice but all I hear is Tommy Lee Jones saying “get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol and get you a Glock” 🤣🤣

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s nice but all I hear is Tommy Lee Jones saying “get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol and get you a Glock” 🤣🤣
Just my own two cents but I would rather have a, “Nickel plated sissy pistol than a Glock “ I have owned two glocks but they aren’t for me and I will be calling “grandpa “ soon for my new pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom