Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And a bunch of Dillon mounts from Inline Fabrication to try out

20200806_115659.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up this LNIB, complete with everything as it came from the factory, stainless Walther PPK/S in .32ACP today from our friends at SSP North. There is not even the tiniest of scratches on this gun, it looks unfired. The action feels incredible. These are very well machined and put together. This was made back in the day when some hand fitting still took place. The date on the test target with matching serial number is 1998.
PPKS .32ACP.jpg
PPKS .32ACP Left.jpg
PPKS .32ACP right.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have another one, a blued West German PPK/S from 1975 in .380ACP, which might get here tomorrow, or Monday at the latest, to pick up next. Pics forthcoming as soon as I pick it up. I need two more of these now; a blue PPK in preferably .32ACP, and either a stainless, or two-tone PPK or PPK/S in .22LR.

I now own six Walther PPK-PPK/S pistols. One, which is lightly engraved and has my name on it in a banner, has been retired to the back of the safe for my grandson when he gets a little older. The other five are still on active duty. I'll end up with 8 total, a mix of PPK and PPK/S, in blue and stainless configurations, and in calibers .22LR, .32ACP, and .380ACP.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have another one, a blued West German PPK/S from 1975 in .380ACP, which might get here tomorrow, or Monday at the latest, to pick up next. Pics forthcoming as soon as I pick it up. I need two more of these now; a blue PPK in preferably .32ACP, and either a stainless, or two-tone PPK or PPK/S in .22LR.

I now own six Walther PPK-PPK/S pistols. One, which is lightly engraved and has my name on it in a banner, has been retired to the back of the safe for my grandson when he gets a little older. The other five are still on active duty. I'll end up with 8 total, a mix of PPK and PPK/S, in blue and stainless configurations, and in calibers .22LR, .32ACP, and .380ACP.

Get ready for the price increases, folks......Joel is neckbearding the PPS's!

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Replacement Yokes, bridge, and soft parts for my Pro Ears Predator Gold came in today.

They live to fight another day. I think these are 12 years old now they have had considerable use. They were well worth the investment.

IMG_3049.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom