Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this something they have in stock or is it a drop ship kinda deal?

I'm just wondering if someone could avoid the shippingping charge by picking it up at their shop.

I have only ever known them to post in stock items. But it's likely they only have one. If you call them and put a down payment on it they'll probably hold it for you.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Vickers slings.
20201216_180350.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found this today. I've been looking for one for about a year now.

Winchester Wildcat 22.
https://www.winchesterguns.com/prod...2/Wildcat-22-Current-Products/wildcat-22.html

View attachment 183002

Those are cool! I've been on the lookout for quite a while for one myself. They look like lots of fun. Looking forward to reading your range report.

Well, I got it to the range. Did this at 25 yds with the stock ghost ring sights. I was aiming at the #2.
Dollar coin is for size and the coin is just a hair over 1" wide.

I will say though, since it only weighs 4lbs, it does have a little more recoil that I was expecting.
And for those not aware, it is a polymer receiver, but the entire bolt and action assembly is self contained so the bolt doesn't impact the receiver.

I ran 60 rds through without a single issue. Used the factory Winchester mag and 2 Ruger 10/22 mags. Ran each mag 2 times.

20201217_191029.jpg

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I got it to the range. Did this at 25 yds with the stock ghost ring sights. I was aiming at the #2.
Dollar coin is for size and the coin is just a hair over 1" wide.

View attachment 184748
Nice shooting. I was very tempted to pick up the one at Academy this morning. However with the surgery coming up, I have to be a good boy... :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom