Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right here on osa, well sorta. The 3913 came from @carready in the dealer section. The heritage came from @druryj. He knew I was kind of interested in having one. He contacted me for the sale and he donated the money to @Catt57 ‘s sisters after her house burned down.
That’s pretty slick. I was doing a Joker quote because that looks like the pistol he shoots at the batwing in the Michael Keaton Batman. I’m a dork.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best to just get these things out early! Everyone finds out eventually, lol.
The longer your on here, the more you'll get dinged for a slight misspelling or a comment taken out of context by those that have no retort to a post and have to deep dive to saying one didn't spell right. If the truth were known, internet spell check would make most of us look stupid if it didn't exist..
Ignore it and move along.
Enjoying your responses. :hey3:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The longer your on here, the more you'll get dinged for a slight misspelling or a comment taken out of context by those that have no retort to a post and have to deep dive to saying one didn't spell right. If the truth were known, internet spell check would make most of us look stupid if it didn't exist..
Ignore it and move along.
Enjoying your responses. :hey3:
Not me. I was the eighth grade spelling champoin of Olustee High School.

Latest posts

Top Bottom