Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
63033945576__40D89E17-95C9-406C-9563-2326339BC4A1.JPG

Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do tell!!

Academy.
They’re getting in big shipments this week.

A buddy scored 700 rounds of 9mm out in Yukon yesterday between him and his wife.

They opened at 7 this morning and I picked up my haul at 8......so the neck beards ain’t getting all of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might have read in another thread earlier today that I was planning on buying back my step-father's Python as a Christmas present to him. I finally met up with the dealer this afternoon, and things turned sour quickly. After finally figuring out who my stepfather sold his Python to earlier this year, establishing contact and being told that he still had the Colt, we met today and I found out that he actually already sold it. He told me 'I thought I still had that one'. He tried to sell me on a few other Pythons that he had, but I was so red-hot mad at him that I just left.

I drove around OKC trying to find something to get my step-dad for Christmas that I felt he'd like as much as his old Python. While I think nothing would be as good as his old revolver, I was able to find a very nice lightly used S&W Performance Center 686 Plus - 7 shot .357. It came with the original box, paperwork, lock, etc. I feel that it is an heirloom quality gun that he'd really like to have, so I picked it up. Hopefully he won't miss that Python too much after getting this on Friday.

686-1.JPG
686-2.JPG
686-3.JPG

A bright side to all of this is that I'm into this for $700 less than what I had planned on spending on that Colt. Maybe a new gun will be in my future soon!

Last edited:

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might have read in another thread earlier today that I was planning on buying back my step-father's Python as a Christmas present to him. I finally met up with the dealer this afternoon, and things turned sour quickly. After finally figuring out who my stepfather sold his Python to earlier this year, establishing contact and being told that he still had the Colt, we met today and I found out that he actually already sold it. He told me 'I thought I still had that one'. He tried to sell me on a few other Pythons that he had, but I was so red-hot mad at him that I just left.

I drove around OKC trying to find something to get my step-dad for Christmas that I felt he'd like as much as his old Python. While I think nothing would be as good as his old revolver, I was able to find a very nice lightly used S&W Performance Center 686 Plus - 7 shot .357. It came with the original box, paperwork, lock, etc. I feel that it is an heirloom quality gun that he'd really like to have, so I picked it up. Hopefully he won't miss that Python too much after getting this on Thursday.

View attachment 185526 View attachment 185527 View attachment 185528

A bright side to all of this is that I'm into this for $700 less than what I had planned on spending on that Colt. Maybe a new gun will be in my future soon!
It sucks that the dealer tried to jerk you around but that’s a really nice replacement. I think he’ll be thrilled to receive it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom