Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Express mail only more than likely. We used to deliver express mail and obvious Christmas packages on Christmas day. I did it myself and let my employees have the day off when I was Postmaster at Choctaw. You don’t need them today anyway. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I still keep my mailbox at the Choctaw post office. I've had it for years and years. That way my wife doesn't know all my business.....:hey3:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No, I don't need any of the outstanding stuff today.

I am hoping the two stagnant packages show up this week, as they are ski gear for our New Year's ski trip... I'll have to go somewhere to buy others to replace them if they don't show.

That does suck. I don’t think they pay much attention to me anymore but pm me the tracking numbers and I’ll try to rattle some cages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I was finally able to pick up a used Sig P365 . It's a Tac Pac model and came with (3)12 rnd mags, (1) 10 rnd mag, and other stuff that it's supposed to have. It's only a few months old (has receipt in box) and they even threw in a couple of boxes of ammo for it. I put 3-4 mags through it yesterday and it ran flawlessly. I'm pretty excited because I have been looking for one of these for months! I'm thinking this may replace my Kahr PM9 for a carry pistol.

P365a.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What holster did you decide on for yours? I'm not a big fan of this Kydex critter that came with this.
I didn't go all out and buy my usual TT gunleather. I picked up these Ritchie leather ones that are moderately priced. IWB, OWB and I didn't bother taking a picture of the mag carrier but you get the idea I'm sure.....
20201225_104323.jpg
20201225_104251.jpg

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My stripped WWSD2020 lower arrived yesterday. I pre-ordered on Jan 21 and was wondering if it would get here by Christmas.

The proprietary KE Arms selector gets here Tuesday. All other parts have been waiting here for months. All that is left is to cut the PDQ notch, then install the PDQ and selector.

Latest posts

Top Bottom