Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to a great member I met yesterday this is now off the OSA classifieds market.
20210123_061418.jpg

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ordered a CivilianMarksmanshipProgram M1 Garand back in Sept - finally got it yesterday - couldn't believe it - it is a brand new rifle - THANK YOU CMP - I have another that I got about 40yrs ago and thought I might get a second one while still available to minimize shooting the one I have w/all matching parts == probably the best gun find for me - well other than picking up a navy seal Sig off Armslist for a very decent price

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
850D4708-C61F-45EF-ACBF-5C38495CF66C.jpeg

Brought some 9mm Hornady Critical Defense out at the base.
On this date, 23 January 1968 North Korea began the assault and capture of the USS Pueblo. My dad had friends on that ship and said they came home and still served their country with pride after being released.
The ship is still in Pyongyang to this day.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ordered a CivilianMarksmanshipProgram M1 Garand back in Sept - finally got it yesterday - couldn't believe it - it is a brand new rifle - THANK YOU CMP - I have another that I got about 40yrs ago and thought I might get a second one while still available to minimize shooting the one I have w/all matching parts == probably the best gun find for me - well other than picking up a navy seal Sig off Armslist for a very decent price
Pics or it didn't happen....

Latest posts

Top Bottom