Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This weeks haul

20210416_142249.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As if I didn't already have enough holsters...(Jeebus; I think I might need help). Anyhoo, my Garret Industries Silent Thunder IWB Holster for my PPK and PPK/S pistols came today. I am impressed! The quality is superb, and the leather lining really does make this "silent" on both the draw and upon re-holstering. I have not seen a "Kydex" holster of this quality before, and the leather lining puts this on the top shelf. Absolutely no wiggle with the pistol inserted. Good retention, and totally adjustable if you want more or less. Also adjustable for ride height and degree of cant. It's also tuckable as you can see in pic #4. I'm a leather holster lovin' kind of guy, and this has enough leather to satisfy my kin...errrr, I mean my leather fetis...uh, uh, I mean my "serious like" of leather and is going to work out great. I think this offers the benefits of both Kydex and leather. (Duh, Captain Obvious). Got it on now, in AIWB, and barely notice it. I will be getting more of these!
PPK in Silent Thunder.jpg
Silent Thunder.jpg
PPK IN ST Back.jpg
ST inside.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As if I didn't already have enough holsters...(Jeebus; I think I might need help). Anyhoo, my Garret Industries Silent Thunder IWB Holster for my PPK and PPK/S pistols came today. I am impressed! The quality is superb, and the leather lining really does make this "silent" on both the draw and upon re-holstering. I have not seen a "Kydex" holster of this quality before, and the leather lining puts this on the top shelf. Absolutely no wiggle with the pistol inserted. Good retention, and totally adjustable if you want more or less. Also adjustable for ride height and degree of cant. It's also tuckable as you can see in pic #4. I'm a leather holster lovin' kind of guy, and this has enough leather to satisfy my kin...errrr, I mean my leather fetis...uh, uh, I mean my "serious like" of leather and is going to work out great. I think this offers the benefits of both Kydex and leather. (Duh, Captain Obvious). Got it on now, in AIWB, and barely notice it. I will be getting more of these!
View attachment 201814 View attachment 201815 View attachment 201816 View attachment 201817

Now you need holsters for your holsters....

Latest posts

Top Bottom