Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mother passed away so we had to head over to Kailua for her funeral and to take care of her affairs. In getting her house ready for market I came across my late father’s Daisy Model 25 BB gun. Had a nice patina to it. This was the last of his firearms that I inherited.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded yesterday for one that was on my list. I got a H&K USC .45acp carbine.
H&K USC (1).JPG

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mother passed away so we had to head over to Kailua for her funeral and to take care of her affairs. In getting her house ready for market I came across my late father’s Daisy Model 25 BB gun. Had a nice patina to it. This was the last of his firearms that I inherited.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother....I'll pray for you and your family...

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up 100 rounds of Winchester 38 special at the gun show in Davenport Iowa today for $70. Not to bad in today’s environment. Lots of decent deals on guns. To bad it is nearly impossible to buy guns out of state (legally that is)

I lived in Davenport Iowa for a few years in the mid 70's....I loved snagging spoonbills in the Mississippi River below the locks...

Latest posts

Top Bottom