Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I done a thing today….
(BA Gun show)
FB454403-EB3D-443D-B5F4-BB008F50B02B.jpeg
CB4F8AA2-65BA-4C72-8332-C9A353D89643.jpeg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that's gorgeous
Thank you, I concur. Did some trading and a little cash. After pics it went straight in the safe and will probably never be fired by me. Will check on it once and awhile and see what happens to the value of these thing over the next 10-20.

it came with the factory rubber grips as well. Best I can tell never fired or handled much

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20211002_155955 (2).jpg
Stopped at an antique store and seen this sitting there gathering dust so I now have something to tinker around with. CVA Kentucky Pistol in 45 cal.
P.S edited do to my spelling antics LOL, folks always told me the antique brain cells start going astray.

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys keep talking about that Shield Plus and you're gonna' force me to look into one! I keep telling myself I am not buying any more!

I am here to tell you if you shoot one you are not going to be able to resist. Does that help any/ :bolt:

You guys keep talking about that Shield Plus and you're gonna' force me to look into one! I keep telling myself I am not buying any more!

Yeah. Right. :hey3:

So far, I have been able to resist. ....... so far.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Heritage Barkeep yesterday. Took it to the range today, but it had a bunch of FTFs. I seems to be put together so tightly that the hammer binds up and doesn‘t strike the firing pin hard enough. Very frustrating. I brought it back home and oiled it up, then cycled it a few hundred times. Will go back to the range next week after a couple more days of doing that process and see if it will do better. I own two of the Rough Riders and I never had that problem with them. The weight and balance of the gun seems very nice. The checkering on the grips feels good. I hope it will “open up” and work like it’s supposed to. I’ll post a picture later in the Heritage thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom