anybody have expierence kahr pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My PM9 and PM40 have both worked flawlessly after the first box of ammo or so. When new the guns are tight and they do take a bit of shooting to break-in. Read the instruction manual about using the slide stop to chamber your first round. After break-in, both of mine can be slingshot loaded just like other semi-autos.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have the P9 covert. Well sort of, mine started as a full size P9 that olyeller cut down to make a covert for me because they are impossible to find. I love it. It conceals very well and shoots better than I can shoot it. So far after the break in period, it has functioned flawlessly. Both with factory loads and my own reloads.

Chocobo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You will run into a few that'll have problem but most Kahr pistol are pretty reliable after break in. I personally like the PM9 for CCW.

GLOCK-Lover

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ya i looked at a pm9 like the size but didnt want to spend what they want for them thats why i went with the cw9

I bought a PM9 after someone else had put 200 or 300 rounds down the pipe. I bought it for around $500. I love it. It's my primary carry because it's light and is barely noticable. I wear it in a holster on my hip. It's a bit different than a GLOCK, though. To load the first round, you must eject the clip, rack back the slide into the lock position, put the mag back in, and then release the slide stop; eject the mag again if you want that extra round in the clip. Works great. Never a problem.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the CW40, and love it. During the first 50 rounds, when loading an empty cylinder from the clip, it would lack 1/16" of fully closing. Give it a little slap, and was good to go.
I've shot several hundred rounds thru it with every ammo to include WWB FMJ to Winchester Ranger HP since then, and it is flawless. I agree on the trigger being good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom