anybody have expierence kahr pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a CW9 and a K9 here...both run flawlessly for me. Never had a glitch, even during break in period. The CW9 is very easy to carry; the K9 is heavier but damn is it a shooter!

LuckyGunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
K40 and CW9. Both have been great guns so far. If you purchase new I would suggest sitting in front of the tv and racking the slide a couple hundred times. It saves a bit of break in money. Kahr's are notoriously stiff right out of the box.

After the initial break-in period both have ran flawlessly. The K40 has been a surprisingly enjoyable and accurate pistol. I give Kahr pistols two thumbs up.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure why we drug up a thread that it almost 2 years old,:anyone: but I had a P9 Covert, PM9, CW9, and a K9. All of them are great shooters, bought them in my search for my wife's CCW, she ended up choosing the K9.

Kept the K9, and PM9, sold the other 2, wished I would have kept both of them also, great guns.:D

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I put 100rds through a friends pm40 and had about 4 failure to feed. He had already put over 400 rounds through it. That DID NOT sell it for me.
I used all factory ammo.
Happily gave it back to him and continue to carry the H&K p2sk.40. Well over a 1000 rds and ZERO failures out of the H&K!

owassopilot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a P40 and the jury is still out for me. I like the single stack for concealed, but learned the hard way that when you clean it, you gotta put the slide lock back in there a certain way. Thought it was either defective, or broken at first until I did some research on where the spring needed to be.

Grip tore my hand up a bit after 125rds or so. If I keep it, will likely have to get a shooting glove to shoot more than 20rds at at time or so. However, that's mostly due to the .40 caliber, but the P40 does have a thinner grip. I have a Glock 23 and I think because it is double-stack, the grip allows me to get a better hold of it. I can easily shoot 150-200rds at a time without a problem with the Glock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom