anybody make any cool home made firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always wanted a dixie gun works cannon that shot coors baby 8s filled with concrete.
Man, the barrels were 5-6 hunert in the 80's now they is 1850 - 2200 plus the carriage

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other than building quite a few ak kits I built a small cannon and recently got a new barrel for the next one.

Attachments

• KIMG0934.JPG
    KIMG0934.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 0

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than building quite a few ak kits I built a small cannon and recently got a new barrel for the next one.

wish i had the tools to build a kit. i gave it a try awhile back and kinda failed and sold the kit off. ended up being alot more work than i thought and i wasnt able to push out a barrel trunnion pin with the press i have so i gave up. but i have managed to make 80% ar's quite well. i have made quite a bit of those. i still need to finish my 9mm ar

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wish i had the tools to build a kit. i gave it a try awhile back and kinda failed and sold the kit off. ended up being alot more work than i thought and i wasnt able to push out a barrel trunnion pin with the press i have so i gave up. but i have managed to make 80% ar's quite well. i have made quite a bit of those. i still need to finish my 9mm ar
If you need help building an ak kit sometime let me know. I've build hundreds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom