anybody raise rabbits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive planted a garden several times, dang drought kills everything but the sand burrs. If theres ever a market for them, ill retire again.

No kidding ... Lurk, my friend, we cannot BO together ... We'd die of protein starvation. Well, unless we learned how to cook sand burrs ... :wink2: Maybe they are like beans and you have to soak them first??

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez BB, what animals have you NOT raised so far?? It seems like whenever someone mentions a barnyard animal of one kind or another, you're there commenting on the issues in raising the animal :P

If you didn't raise some of these critters for food, I'd start calling you Dr. Doolittle!

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Geez BB, what animals have you NOT raised so far?? It seems like whenever someone mentions a barnyard animal of one kind or another, you're there commenting on the issues in raising the animal :P

If you didn't raise some of these critters for food, I'd start calling you Dr. Doolittle!

If it weren't for me she'd be on an episode of Hoarders:Animal Edition! :wink2:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If it weren't for me she'd be on an episode of Hoarders:Animal Edition! :wink2:

This is not Lurker66. I hacked his account.

Stand your ground on the mini goat thing. Worse than geese and are escape artists. They'll butt ya when ya least expect it. The wreck havoc on rose bushes. They have evil eyes too. Nobody ever eats the lil suckers either.

PS, Lurker66 is allergic to anything sweet, so tell your wife to kill him with sugary sweets.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not Lurker66. I hacked his account.

Stand your ground on the mini goat thing. Worse than geese and are escape artists. They'll butt ya when ya least expect it. The wreck havoc on rose bushes. They have evil eyes too. Nobody ever eats the lil suckers either.

PS, Lurker66 is allergic to anything sweet, so tell your wife to kill him with sugary sweets.

ROFLMAO!! I wondered what the hacker comment in the other thread meant ... Hmmmmmm ... so you're a sucker for sweets, huh? Ever had pecan brittle? A ziplock bag of that would fit in a bug out bag, don't you think?

Goats are sweet little things ... but you are definitely right about the escape artist thing. My God, I've seen a 50 lb goat get through a 1 inch by 1 inch hole in a cement block wall ... It's amazing!! LOL

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Personally i love anything sweet. The hacker doesnt know i have a stash of anti allergic pills. So feel free to poison me.

Oh i hope ya get your goats too. Lol.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well based upon what I have gleaned in the ongoing negotiations, it is apparent that I will get my goats when Obama becomes dictator ... Although I think the argument can be made that that may very well be the case now -- it's just he hasn't gotten around to changing the nameplate on his desk yet. :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom