Anybody See The New Charger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Ruger is entering a new renaissance
http://www.ruger.com/products/22Charger/models.html

Screenshot_2014-12-25-19-26-52.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interchangeable grips, Threaded barrel for cans, and the ability to take down with the take down model. Other than those three options, nothing really.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I'm stoked.

Best X-Mas Eva.

Would've liked to have seen the BX Trigger included as a standard feature on this too, though.

Maybe the Stainless steel polymer stocked models(which are sure to follow) will have the BX trigger standard?

Anybody know what the make/model of that bipod is?

Now watch for a SR Model to appear down the road with all of the aforementioned accoutrements and preferably chambered in .22 WMR, in a Kit Fox Defense or Nordic Components chasis with a side folding thordsen pistol builder buffer tube/saddle kit, a Tac-Star Tactred compatible pistol grip with GSR /#11173 10/22 style click adjustable iron sights or (Gen 2???)Ruger Rapid Deploy Sights.

Last edited:

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Last edited:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know Ruger is hurting like most other firearm manufacturers right now, but dang, they are bringing the goods right now. They are fighting back hard. I'm very interested in the 10/22 trigger and LC9s Pro, and now the Charger pops back up on the radar. Super cool stuff. LCRx looks appealing too, as well as the GP100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom