Anybody See The New Charger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn you Raoul Duke! I got to have.

If it's any consolation, I've already bought a takedown model, myself.

I will hunt for one. I have a New 2008 still in the factory box unopened sitting back for my Grandson. I am going to find one of the new models out now for myself to shoot with him, when I give him his. Looks like your already customizing yours out! Show us some photos of it all together.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up one of the new stainless. Bolt recoil pin is so tight I can't believe it. Can't install new bolt and charge handle until this pin can be removed. Guess a couple of brick are in order to help loosen it up a hair. Tomorrow Kidd upgraded drop in trigger kit will be installed. Spectre is going to see a lot of time on this one.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up one of the new stainless. Bolt recoil pin is so tight I can't believe it. Can't install new bolt and charge handle until this pin can be removed. Guess a couple of brick are in order to help loosen it up a hair. Tomorrow Kidd upgraded drop in trigger kit will be installed. Spectre is going to see a lot of time on this one.

Damn that's just sexy

Latest posts

Top Bottom