Anybody understand what this guy is trying to say?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.armslist.com/posts/808194/lawton-oklahoma-rifles-for-sale-trade--sellers--buyers

« Previous Item | Next Item »
FOR SALE/TRADE: SELLERS/ BUYERS

Price:$1.00Seller: Private Party Listings by this user
Listed On:Sunday, January 06, 2013Listed In:RiflesLocation: Oklahoma, Lawton, Oklahoma - Map
Flag | Edit |

Favorite For a while now I see a lot of sellers posting with their adds you must have carry conceal permit, witch is cool i guess but here's the deal HOW DO potential buyers know they aren't
Buying STOLEN arms?????? Also HOW DO potential buyers know you are selling leagally??? DO 99% of YOU SELLERS have a ffl to legally sell ????? Probably not witch really sucks for all of you that went out and bought 3 or more at a time and are trying to flip
For more FYI in case it did not register in your heads here it is REDFLAG so why are all us Americans getting the short end of the stick, but anyway proof this proof that there are more
Non ffl here than there is ccl holders here I'm almost 99.9% sure so what now ??
WILL TRADE FOR:

Honest opinions and don't hold back, I wouldn't

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Checked out his other posting. One from Lawton, the other from OKC.

I wonder if he saw the "I am 18 or over" button when he signed in.

Dave

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checked out his other posting. One from Lawton, the other from OKC.

I wonder if he saw the "I am 18 or over" button when he signed in.

Dave
Dave, dude, I think that's the master mariner back from his latest cruise as master of the bait boat. Too much rum, methinks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom