Anyone else watching Justified?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! I do that with Eva!!

This and The Following are THE two shows that don't get missed around here. I LOVE them both!

The Following is about as addictive as is it is dark. That is 1 sick puppy, with his history of escape, can't believe he hasn't been given a lead injection of attitude adjustment by Ryan.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding. I think the only thing that's kept that from happening is the fact no one is allowed to carry a weapon inside a prison.

In real life I know DOC officers, as well as other agencies' officers, and plenty of lawyers (not so much the DAs as it was defendants' attys, who knew their clients better than anybody, except maybe their victims) who joke that that is for the prisioners' protection -- and to keep officers from becoming inmates.

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i loved the episode when Bob pulled the folding stock AK out his go bag

Yea when he open the hatch door on the pinto and pulled a krinkov out of a duffel bag that was the last thing i was expecting lol.

One thing i did think was kinda funny last episode was when Colt and the Dixie Mafia's marksman guy were overlooking the roadside IUD trap and the Dixie Mafia shooter had a scoped mini 14. Im estimating they were about 250 to 300 yards out. Sorry not trying to bash mini14's as ive have one but if i was one of the marshalls and knew thats what the shooter had i would feel relatively safe :)

Now that Colt has the mini 14 i think him and Tim are gonna have an upcoming conflict. Just a gut feeling.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom