Anyone Familiar With This Company? I've Been Looking At This AR Stock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of them. I typically get a little cautious with companies that throw “American” in your face like they do. Often it’s an American designed product that was made in China. Or an American/veteran owned company that is selling Chinese garbage. I’m not saying it’s the case with this one, but with this instance that immediately what I thought.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I'd ever use one. It looks a little gimmicky and heavy. I mean you can only reinvent the wheel so many times. Fully adjustable stocks on an AR are pointless to me anyway unless it's a precision rifle kind of thing and even then, meh. It's a neat way to throw $100 in the trash and maybe get a new sticker for your toolbox.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I'd ever use one. It looks a little gimmicky and heavy. I mean you can only reinvent the wheel so many times. Fully adjustable stocks on an AR are pointless to me anyway unless it's a precision rifle kind of thing and even then, meh. It's a neat way to throw $100 in the trash and maybe get a new sticker for your toolbox.
I don't do stickers. This was part of a conversion to eliminate the evil "pistol brace" she had on, what was, her pistol. The stock along with a new barrel provided my wife with a rifle she now uses for beginner competition matches she got involved with and was a lot cheaper than buying a new rifle, which I'm happy to do once she needs an upgrade. And it only weighs a little over 12 ounces so it's not heavy at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom