Anyone have any of the new 9mm "pistols"??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have a new Scorpion? Sig MPX? One of the Zenith H&K knockoffs? One of these will probably be my next purchase.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CZ Scorpion.jpg I have the Scorpion and love it since this picture I picked up a thread adaptor and it now wears my Ospray can. And I haVe sent off paper work to SBR it waiting for that and a 922R stock kit.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a new CZ Scorpion last week. I have not taken the time to go shoot it yet but I'm excited. I attached a TLR1 and a primary arms micro dot. The micro dot co witness the factory irons perfectly. I also ordered two 30 round mags, delivered for under $50. I plan on setting up a trust very soon, then doing the sbr and ordering the 922r kit. I really like this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_09_14_d910b780c3aeb949f240c2065cc97fec.jpg

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The big pistols are meant to SBR, they are dogs as pistols. I have a scorpion with RMR mounted and have my stamp back. Just waiting on 922 parts with stock kit, that and the Octane that's in jail.

Buy more ammo. I took my own advise and ordered up 6K 147 grainers

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sucks that everyone seems to like their MPX or Scorpion, still undecided. Kind of leaning away from the H&K clones. Maybe wait to find one to shoot here locally.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear that H&K is looking into bringing back there (94) MP5 pistols. They tryed to sue some of the U.S. companys and others for making clone copy's of H&K's but lost there suit because they are not importing or builing any here in the U.S. But from what I hear if and when they do the price is going to be in the $2,500 to $3,000 range.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom