Anyone have land for 300-600 yrd shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UniversalExports

New to the site!
Reaction score
I was driving down the highway and I see tons of fields, I think to my self... Man that's like 600 yrds here or 1000 yards there... I wish I knew who ever owns it, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I did a little long distance precision shooting there from time to time. It would be great if i did not have to deal with the crowded ranges that i have to drive 2 hours to use. Does anyone know if what I am dreaming about is realistic? Or maybe even someone that could offer such an opportunity?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem with those empty fields, is that there us usually a drop zone that stretches out for 5 miles or so depending on what is shot.

Newbs shooting at 3-6 hundred yds will typically skip rounds off the ground before they learn long range shooting.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If you were closer I'd say you can come out on my place with us
We can do out to 550yards on me and we'll over 1000 on my neighbor.

What end of the state are you in?

I might have a line on place I can shoot long range, but like Hoddy said, I'm a newb, and I want to shoot with someone who knows what they're doing for a while. I don't want to learn a bunch of bad habits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom