Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1690401216703.png

Doe I see a cameltoe?

Johnwj

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been carrying a sling bag for years. Have several but my favorite is a Victorinox. Started using one at work when I wore scrubs a lot and they just carried over into retirement.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1690403550159.png

Good grief! Who’d have thunk this thread would have turned into such a heated “discussion”…..on some peoples part. Heck! I even had my life threatened in some unhinged rant just for making a joke although that post seems to have been removed. Sure, frontier woodsmen carried a haversack but that’s because no one had invented a freakin’ backpack yet. 😉 😂😂 Now using a term…..IMO like “Battle Purse” is just as silly as calling something a “Tactical Garter” or maybe a “Combat Corset”. You have to know it’s going to invite a little jabbing in fun and if you can’t take the jab then that’s on you.

Now! I can see some benefit to carrying a “chest rig” especially if you have an issue carrying on your belt or just like carrying more crap around then you can fit in your pockets. Me? I have on my person a Swiss Army Tinker, bill fold, car keys, Zippo, wallet, handkerchief and Kimber Micro 9.

1690405378592.jpeg

….and I’m my car I keep a little “half-pack” with all the goodies I’d need to get me out of a jam in most situations.
1690405862116.jpeg

Am I secure in my manhood….absolutely. Raised two daughters as a single dad and have spent my fair share of time staring at feminine pads and so on in the ladies isle without a blush. What I’m not going to do personally is carry a “purse” especially in this world of sexual ambiguity. Proceed as you like and God bless ya but that ain’t for me.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
For full disclosure, how many people on here making fun of Battle Purses use either:

A) a photographer vest with 30 pockets
B) overalls with 8 pockets
C) the side pocket of a wheelchair
D) a oxygen tank that has a pocket or pockets
E) a insulin pump bag that has pockets
F) a mobility scooter with basket

🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom