anyone iwb a keltec p3at or p32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an uncle mikes iwb holster but it makes this little gun a bit thicker than I would like. anyone know of an ultra thin (kydex?) holster for them? Besides pocket carry, how do you all carry yours?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kind of what i figured also. mine does have a belt clip on it, but was looking for an option for a little deeper concealment, as location is a big no no for ccw.

A

ArmedCivy

I have a talon training group leather holster IWB for my LCP, but i never use it. I just leave the LCP in my maxpedition fatboy, or carry it in a pocket if i'm just walking around my apt complex.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a P-11 IWB, basically a P3ATs big brother, same shape and layout just bigger for 9mm, I use a BLACKHAWK! IWB holster, picked it up at bass pro for 10 or 15$, works great, if the holster you have makes it too wide, try removing your belt clip, that will give you a 1/4"

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the clips on my P3AT's to carry appendix carry IWB and small of the back. I can carry two at the same time without discomfort. I sometimes carry the second in my back pocket or clipped to the inside of my cowboy boots when I feel the need to go country. With two P3AT's loaded with Glaser Safety Slugs or MagSafe's I don't feel the need to carry an extra mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom