Anyone live around Roff OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have family that lives around Roff. There is not going to be much on motels or resturants. There are some small cafe's. Ada or Sulfer are not far away. What do you do? Are you going to be working at the rock pit? I now there are a few others from around the area.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I figured Ada or Sulpher for some where to stay. Not real sure where Im working ,doing some welding . Ill find out today. Making some fans bigger around was all I was told. Rock Pit...sounds like fun. ;)

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ada guy here, are you looking to rent or purchase? Are you going to live in roff or ada and drive to roff, the later would be your better choice, if you need something and live in roff, you drive to ada anyway.

Food, we have whats called fast food row, Mississippi Ave, drive it and you will see everykind of fast food around. For BBQ, Pigskins, hands down, there is a rib crib, if you like chain BBQ. Chilis, applebees, santa fe, pizzza hut, mazzios, braums, we have em all. Local burger joints are pretty good, folgers and whip dip. Nice park, wintersmith, decent jogging and biking trail, 2 farm stores, Home depot, stop in a see me at the pro desk, ask for Rich.
For housing ada is split into 4 parts, main and broadway seperate everything. For nicer places to live, stay to the east of broadway, not all but most of the area from oak street on west is pretty rough.

Hope this helps, anything else let me know I will try to answer best I can.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ada guy here, are you looking to rent or purchase? Are you going to live in roff or ada and drive to roff, the later would be your better choice, if you need something and live in roff, you drive to ada anyway.

Food, we have whats called fast food row, Mississippi Ave, drive it and you will see everykind of fast food around. For BBQ, Pigskins, hands down, there is a rib crib, if you like chain BBQ. Chilis, applebees, santa fe, pizzza hut, mazzios, braums, we have em all. Local burger joints are pretty good, folgers and whip dip. Nice park, wintersmith, decent jogging and biking trail, 2 farm stores, Home depot, stop in a see me at the pro desk, ask for Rich.
For housing ada is split into 4 parts, main and broadway seperate everything. For nicer places to live, stay to the east of broadway, not all but most of the area from oak street on west is pretty rough.

Hope this helps, anything else let me know I will try to answer best I can.

Hey Rich, Been in several times over the past months, and without a doubt Ada Home Depot is the best big box store I've ever done business with. Lots of friendly people offering to help rather than hide or appear busy. Keep up the good work.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Rich, Been in several times over the past months, and without a doubt Ada Home Depot is the best big box store I've ever done business with. Lots of friendly people offering to help rather than hide or appear busy. Keep up the good work.

THANK YOU, we strive to provide outstanding customer service, it is not easy and sometimes we fail, but we work hard to make things right. Stop by the pro desk next time you are in, would like to meet you, and shake your hand.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok working in Roff staying in Ada at Budget Inn, not too bad. Turns out it is a rock pit ...something about making sand round and smaller...to be used in oilfield?? all I knowLOL
Working 6 -10s and 8 on Sunday..barring rainouts , ill probably be workin and sleeping.
Supposed to last til 12-23...maybe 3-2012 for second phase
Dont have computer up yet ,but Ill be on soon.. (Im home visiting today...doc appointment)

Latest posts

Top Bottom