Anyone painted a polymer frame?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Krylon ultra flat in flat dark earth. I know krylon works great on vehicle interior parts so i have some edge of confidence to my temporary mental instability

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp I gotta redo my skate board tape but other than that I don't think its half bad for my first paint job!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not bad for your first time. Little bit of bleeding under the tape but no big. A long as you're happy with it. My hi-point didn't come out great either but it taught me some things.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.mylespaul.com_forums_images_smilies_thumb.gif

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did some AR parts earlier this week, but between the bleedunder on the tape like you got, and the fact that I put it WAY too thick and gooped up and ran some and was peeling off way too easily... it went ok. lol

Now I have to figure how to strip all that crap off and do it all over again. <sigh>

And it was way too windy, which contributed to me spraying it way too thick. Need to do it in sunlight on a calm day. I learned... just hope I didn't totally ruin them. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom