Anyone riding the Doge train?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buddy of mine read where someone cashed out over a million doge the other day

If its the story I'm thinking about, it was a Goldman-Sachs higher up.

I've got some just because it's interesting. Seems like a lot of people in my shop are pouring serious money into it hoping to become millionaires.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I missed this I apologize. I've been using Fidelity for awhile they don't trade crypto. What do y'all like to use? Hoping not Robinhood.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin plunged 30% to near $30,000 at one point on Wednesday, continuing a major sell-off in the cryptocurrency markets that began a week ago.

The digital currency hit as low as $30,001.51 as the selling intensified Wednesday before paring some of those losses. The cryptocurrency hasn’t traded at those levels since late January.

Bitcoin rebounded as the day went on, was down 12% to about $38,205.49 shortly after 3 p.m. ET. At its intraday low, the cryptocurrency’s loss for the past week was more than 40%.

The sharp drop means bitcoin had temporarily erased all its gains following Tesla’s announcement that it would purchase $1.5 billion worth of the cryptocurrency. It was also down more than 50% since hitting a record high of $64,829 in mid-April.

Other cryptocurrencies also plunged on Wednesday. Ether, the digital currency that powers the Ethereum blockchain, was down more than 22% at $2,620.97, according to Coin Metrics. Dogecoin, a cryptocurrency that started as a joke and has been talked up by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, fell 25% to less than 36 cents. Both had substantially larger losses earlier in the session.

Additionally, cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase was temporarily down for some users as the coins plunged on Monday morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom