Anyone riding the Doge train?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’m up $14k as of right now, and my plan has been to sell if/when it hits 50 cents. There’s a push to get it to 69 cents tomorrow (4/20), and if that happens, my ROI will be over $31k.
After some reading and talking to others more knowledgeable on cryptos than me, I guess I’m going to hold it and see what happens. The worst that can happen is that I’ll lose my initial investment, and if I can’t afford to lose sometimes, I need to quit trading and buy CD’s.:anyone:
I might have missed it but what was your initial investment and how long have you held it, if you don't mind divulging that information.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you Guys done your taxes yet? Noticed question about dealing in crypto currency. Looks like the Gov gonna figure out how to tax it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooooo.... the doggy didn't hit .69 on 4/20 and took a pretty good hit yesterday instead. Down, what, like ~25% yesterday? This has tested ~.41-.43 three times, which if you're a chart guy, doesn't look good. However, this thing doesn't run on fundamentals. Maybe a reddit crowd is in order?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soooooo.... the doggy didn't hit .69 on 4/20 and took a pretty good hit yesterday instead. Down, what, like ~25% yesterday? This has tested ~.41-.43 three times, which if you're a chart guy, doesn't look good. However, this thing doesn't run on fundamentals. Maybe a reddit crowd is in order?
From what I heard it was a big push to get it to .69 and then bail.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SANP stock just recently (few weeks ago) got a bunch of positive talk and it took off and if you did the research you would know it
was junk pump and dump.
Some people made big money on it though.
I look at this coin as the same deal.
I could be wrong though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom