Anyone seeing any recent 'Open Carry' news stories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone been reading any 'Open Carry" news stories in their local papers or seeing stories on their evening television news????? Here we are just 21 days from November 1st, and I thought for sure we'd be seeing a big increase in local news stories around the state preparing the sheeple for the culture shock.

You would think that about now there would be the typical interviews with the local LEO's and business owners.. telling their citizens how they plan on dealing with OC. Heck, we had a truck load of news stories back when OC passed months ago.. so isn't it a bit unusual or odd that we aren't seeing the reprisal of those stories now? Even Kevin Ogle has been silent on the subject... you know something is up if he hasn't given everyone his 2-cents for the 5th or 6th time on OC.

Maybe the anti-gun crowd has resigned themselves to the inevitable... knowing they can't change it now.. so they are playing the wait & see game.

If you happen to see any news on the OC topic.. be sure and post us a link.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember the date that the story is going to air(think it's toward the end of the month), but I know that local news reporters have been interviewing gun shops, range owners, etc. on this subject.

Latest posts

Top Bottom