Anyone Shot One?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I believe there's a couple threads on this one already.

I will say I've seen one in person, and it was nice. Trigger is better than the Kahr, noticeably so. I haven't shot one yet, but hope to before too long.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe there's a couple threads on this one already.

I will say I've seen one in person, and it was nice. Trigger is better than the Kahr, noticeably so. I haven't shot one yet, but hope to before too long.

Oops, sorry, been out of the loop a little, working again..... Delete, and I will search.

That is what I was wondering if the trigger was better than my Kahr?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i shot one and it wouldn't feed any thing but 147 gr, subsonic stuff, but i prefer 124gr gold dots. i paid $629 + tax and sold it for $600

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not seeing much need for an ambi-thumb safety on a striker-fired weapon, I'll pass. Seen & handled one, but no shooting.:scratch:

For the size, Sig is supposed to have the 290 out soon. Based on experience with the 250, I'd prefer that...at +/- $150 less, estimating retail.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aren't Kahr's known for having good triggers?

I like my Kahr's, my wife's K9 had Mike work on it, and I love it. It is just a typical long heavy double action trigger. Mine is not gritty or jerky, just a little heavy, and am curious if the Kimber was any lighter. I still like my PM9, but my MIL is looking for a smaller CCW, and thought she might want to look at this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom