Anyone thought about pulling??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only been in 2 situations to where I could of have pulled mine, one of them I would of have been cleared to shoot the kid in my driveway as he pulled a semi auto on me in my driveway, the nextdoor neighbor came out and he bailed and drove off.

Only other time was after a 30 mile drive down the highway after I was hit andran on while riding my motorcycle. We finally get the running driver to pull over and while we were driving down I40 he had called his son to come help him.

We get to the side of the road and the son is charging me, after advising him 3 times in a stern voice to stop advancing on me or else I would defend myself I put my hand on my gun and uncovered it enough while it was still in the holster to be holstered but been seen and the guy finally stopped and backed up.

Responding HIPO told the guy he had better go buy a lottery ticket as it was his lucky day as he avoided death as I was in my rights to shoot him had he kept advancing on me.

The guy was a freaking mess for the rest of the stop while OHP was sorting the hit and run out.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Riding in a car or truck (I still remember the Toyota V-8 TRD) with Glocktogo is always gonna be exciting, the intro of firearms is just an extra!
You've always had some bad cars bro and you can no doubt drive the sh*t out of them...

Sorry to sidetrack the thread, had a flashback.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Riding in a car or truck (I still remember the Toyota V-8 TRD) with Glocktogo is always gonna be exciting, the intro of firearms is just an extra!
You've always had some bad cars bro and you can no doubt drive the sh*t out of them...

Sorry to sidetrack the thread, had a flashback.

We've had a few interesting rides, haven't we? :fallangel

Latest posts

Top Bottom