Anyone wander through Temu yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have ordered several things from TEMU. Yes, it is from China, but so is everything at Wally, Academy, Bass Pro.

Fishing lures for $0.79, instead $3 - $6 each. A mixed bag of 56 lures for $22, fills up grandson's tackle boxes and keeps them out of mine. Bought 2 baitcast reels, all stainless gears and bearings, larger than my Amb 7000, for $20 each. Free shipping, ships mostly out of Dallas. No problems.

The pResident will soon have everything coming from China. Add in his 20% inflation, may as well get it while it is cheap.

IF I send you invite through messenger, text message or Fascist Book, and you accept, we both get a discount. One grandson has received several items (of his choice) FREE.
Nothing is free, brother. The cost may be well hidden,,,or not so well hidden

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was perusing the K.M. Whisper website looking over their line of solvent traps. They make it abundantly clear that their products are for trapping solvent only except on one of their pages they stated this "Titanium Solvent Trap, very strong, very lightweight, End is the worst possible place to add weight to your gun, so the lighter your suppressor, the better." OOPS

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was perusing the K.M. Whisper website looking over their line of solvent traps. They make it abundantly clear that their products are for trapping solvent only except on one of their pages they stated this "Titanium Solvent Trap, very strong, very lightweight, End is the worst possible place to add weight to your gun, so the lighter your suppressor, the better." OOPS
I imagine they are pretty much like the feathered roach clips from back in the day. Had one hanging from rear-view of my '70 chevelle as a teen. Got stopped in a closed park in TX while buddies were downing some cold ones. Roscoe P Coltrane rummaged through the Malibu and made us dump out the beer (underage) then grabbed roach clip and said: "There is nothing wrong with having these and you can put them wherever you want...., but when they have burn marks on them like this one does, I can arrest you for paraphernalia." :blush: I told him they were there when I bought the car so it didn't help that he also found a library book about Mary Jane on the back seat.:hithead: Needless to say I counted my blessings after he let us go with a warning with just a touch of a$$ chewing.
Moral of the story: Don't get caught with burn marks!:sweat:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing is free, brother. The cost may be well hidden,,,or not so well hidden
If it is not added as a seperate line item, it is FREE. However they add it in or cover it.

Our benevolent goobermint has made it almost impossible to not buy "Made in China".

Grandson was looking at a spinning reel, $7. We went to Academy, seen what looked like the same reel (it was a color combination) $59.99.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it is not added as a seperate line item, it is FREE. However they add it in or cover it.

Our benevolent goobermint has made it almost impossible to not buy "Made in China".

Grandson was looking at a spinning reel, $7. We went to Academy, seen what looked like the same reel (it was a color combination) $59.99.

Yep. I see the EXACT same earrings in Claire's, JCP and on any number of Esty stores for $10-20/pair. I can snag them on Temu for anywhere from 87 cents to a couple dollars a pair. But mostly less than a dollar ... 🤷 I SERIOUSLY need to QUIT though! 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom