Appleseed in Norman, Oct. 20-21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Henschman and Co., sorry it's taken me so long to post here but I had an absolute BLAST!! I wish we could make Afton but the PTB will not let GC take off work that weekend ... :(

You guys have fun without us ... I'm practicing with my rifle now because I WANT THAT PATCH! :)

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you to Henschman, Scarecrow, TomCAT, and the other Appleseed staff for putting on another great instructional and educational event. Thanks to Tri-City Gun Club for hosting.

This was my second one, and it will not be my last. I learn stuff each time I go!

Everyone should find time to attend one of these fun, challenging, and informative events.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys... Will, Tom and I enjoyed it too. Here is a link to the AAR on the Appleseed forum: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=32536.msg242123#msg242123 .

Badgebunny, sorry to hear you guys won't be making it to Afton, but rest assured we will be scheduling plenty more events for 2013. BTW those muffins were awesome... somehow I ended up with all the leftover ones (I really don't know how that happened ;) ).

Congrats to our 2 new Riflemen, who earned their patches by shooting Expert on the Army Qual. Test. Well done, sirs. Several others were really close, with high Sharpshooter scores, and probably would have had it if we'd had time for some more AQT's. Unfortunately we were running on the slow side with such a large class size and only 3 instructors... we sure could use some more of those orange hats on the line!

Hopefully I will see some more OSA folk in Afton.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom