Appleseed in Norman, Oct. 20-21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm glad that is settled. :)

I think I will try to get my GF and some family to come to this one. They can't complain about it being a hot or cold part of the month, and it is nice and close for most of them.

There is still plenty of room on the line -- bring your family and friends!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for blueberry

LOL ... Okay, I'll make twice as many blueberry now ... ;)

Well I'm glad that is settled. :)

I think I will try to get my GF and some family to come to this one. They can't complain about it being a hot or cold part of the month, and it is nice and close for most of them.

There is still plenty of room on the line -- bring your family and friends!

Where else are they gonna go to get home-made blueberry muffins??!?!?! LOL I sure hope the weather is like it is today and not like it's supposed to be this weekend ... Why does the bad weather ALWAYS come on the weekends?!?!?!? :(

Buckh1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you need to preregister or can you sign up to day of the shoot? (Only have time for one day and tight scheduling)
Also, is there a discounter for retired military?

Thank you,
Robert

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you need to preregister or can you sign up to day of the shoot? (Only have time for one day and tight scheduling)
Also, is there a discounter for retired military?

Thank you,
Robert

I have never heard of them turning anyone away. Just PM henschman (the guy who started the thread) and he can tell you for sure.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would recommend pre-registering, since this event looks like it will sell out. If it sells out and you show up as a walk-on, we will try to fit you on the line the best we can, but there is no guarantee we will be able to. It will be up to the Shoot Boss, which is not me this time... I finally promoted another one so I don't have to do all the work anymore! ;) I will still be there lounging around and berating people for sloppy shooting though. On this range, we only have so much backstop to park the shooters behind. We are all about packing in a nice tight line (the excitement of feeling your neighbor's hot brass is just part of the Appleseed experience, lol), but there is a limit to the amount of fun we will allow... when it gets to the point where you have to throw your leg over your neighbor to get in position, that is taking things a bit too far. :naughty: I know some of you will be disappointed by this, but such is life.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... the request line for muffins is now officially closed. If you did not get your request in before now, too damn bad. ROFLMAO! Bring your own coffee/hot tea/soft drinks ... I'll only carry you guys so far! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom