April Practical Rifle Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time. The shooting was great, and a great day to be out side doing something fun. I just wish I could open the file on yahoo and see the results. My stupid laptop doesn't have a word program on it. Dang.

I save the file to my desk top, then right click and open with WordPad.

ruleyoutoo1911

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a good day . The cheap russian 30 carbine ammo worked great ,now if I can dial in my 45acp reloads. I may breck down use my python next month !

I still think it may have been your 30 carbine mags that were giving you trouble. And the 45 loads were way low with Unique. Sure was a glorious day to be out shooting though!! :D

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things I learned at this months match: don't shoot an AUG left handed, take more than one pistol mag, and stay away from AresV when he's feeling gassy.

You are wise beyond your years sir.

If you think Saturday was bad, you wouldn't have imagined what took place the day after I ate a Jeff's Favorite Pastrami Knish at the Carnegie Deli in Las Vegas. To say that I depleted a sizable portion of the ozone layer on Friday would be an understatement - Al Gore has probably already added me to his "Most Wanted Environmental Criminals" list, lol.

And the worst part was that I was stuck in the car from 0700 PST to 0400 CST driving back to Tulsa!

Latest posts

Top Bottom