AR-15 questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpfx4

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im now in the market to buy a AR-15 and was wondering what to look for when purchasing one. Any specific models I should stay away from?

Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

Ryan

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ryan,

Welcome:greetings

You might get better responses in our Rifle forum, and our Pistol forum on your Glock question. This is for Gun Range info.

Both of these have threads with info on them started already. You can search the forum by using the search link above and adding the key words, and selecting the forum you think the thread would be in.

PM me if I can help.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im now in the market to buy a AR-15 and was wondering what to look for when purchasing one. Any specific models I should stay away from?

Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

Ryan

Ryan call Del-Ton. They have kits starting at $500.00. When your kit arrives call Martin at Mas_Gunworks in Moore and get a stripped lower for $100.00 and wah-lah! AR15 rifle. Don't spend a bunch of money on you first rifle. Del-Ton is down to about 2 weeks delivery time now as well so you will get it quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom