• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ar buffer retaining pin and spring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Thanks gentlemen for the ideals and other help. The parts will be in in a few days. And i did find a magnet at work and im gonna try looking for the pin. More than likely its in a spot I’ve already looked a dozen times already.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
By the time my daughter was a year old, she had an uncanny talent for finding any little tiny thing you dropped on the floor. She wasn't even old enough to talk, we'd set her on the floor, tell her "find the pin", and a minute or two later, she'd have it. I'd pull it out of her mouth, wipe it off, and reinstall it (usually after dropping it one or two more times).

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
By the time my daughter was a year old, she had an uncanny talent for finding any little tiny thing you dropped on the floor. She wasn't even old enough to talk, we'd set her on the floor, tell her "find the pin", and a minute or two later, she'd have it. I'd pull it out of her mouth, wipe it off, and reinstall it (usually after dropping it one or two more times).
If she still has that skill, ya might make a killin' rentin' her to DIYers... :D

When I had my shop open, I'd sometimes get the wife to come out and help find a wrench or part that I was actually using/repairing at the time.

Turns out that most of the time, the phone would ring and I'd put it down somewhere on the way to answer it. With no recollection until we found it... :hithead:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
069c5771836c448f162685690c9cc6f0.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom