AR gas block sizes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Needed a large crows foot wrench. I couldn't find any locally and was too impatient to order online. I happened to find all the parts at a pawn shop for .50¢

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool, nice work.

I worked at Haliburton for a short period, they had a water torch, tempering ovens, made a bunch of tools...
If only I knew then ,what I "like" now.....there would have been some ...overtime...LOL

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice job....you do know you can buy those...?

Blah. You can buy an AR too but where's the fun in that?

I think we spent 10 minutes making it, 1 minute using it, and an hour having fun and BSing. Good time!

Any man that doesn't like doing that needs AT LEAST two corners torn off of their man card.

Whats it for?

I think we spent 10 minutes making it, 1 minute using it, and an hour having fun and BSing. Good time!

Any man that doesn't like doing that needs AT LEAST two corners torn off of their man card.

Barrel nut wrench for a neato floater.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Barrel nut wrench for a neato floater.

Hey I didnt type that...8(

I was just jokeing about what your Dad said...mine told me "if you cant make it you dont need it"

Ha!,,,,thats kinda what I thought it was.

And you can keep those corners , I'll put some better ones on, after I cut down that tree...8)

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I didnt type that...8(

I was just jokeing about what your Dad said...mine told me "if you cant make it you dont need it"

Ha!,,,,thats kinda what I thought it was.

And you can keep those corners , I'll put some better ones on, after I cut down that tree...8)

I'm not sure how I managed that typo trick. My wife got me an iPad. I'm new. It's...... weird.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As far as both of us having DPMS rifle's, I did my homework years ago, and really compared to others, there's not that much difference in any of the AR platforms. They may not say Bushmaster, Colt, FN, and so on, they'll still get the job done!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as both of us having DPMS rifle's, I did my homework years ago, and really compared to others, there's not that much difference in any of the AR platforms. They may not say Bushmaster, Colt, FN, and so on, they'll still get the job done!

I agree completely. I have not had a bad AR. Magazine goes in here. Projectiles come out there. Watch for flying brass.

I have thought long and hard about their low priced 308. Mostly a matter of allocating the funds and explaining to the wife why we NEED it.

You were that before the I-Pad!!!! LOL!!

I can not deny that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom