AR kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootum

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Worth a look-
On AR15.com's Equipment Exchange, Pete, of Legal Transfers LLC has a group buy on Stag M4 complete uppers with flip up rear sight, 6 position stock and LPK, all for $609 shipped. 4-6 month wait, but if you can get a lower for a good deal, you'd have a complete AR for at or under $700.

I picked up two kits (Stag comes with a Mil-Spec buffer tube) from pete a few months back, got them in about a week. Stag / CMT are quality parts and the price would be hard to beat, just my 2 cents. Check out the link.
http://www.ar15sales.com/

Dbltap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right before the obama election, I built an ar from kit from J&T using a CMMG lower. Only issue I had was the ejector would not let a round sit flush against the bolt. Took apart the bolt and removed the black rubber spacer and fixed it. Think the spacer was used with too long of a spring and bottomed thespring out. Have fired about 400 rounds after the fix with no problems. Would definitely buy from them again. Total cost was about 675 for A3 chrome lined bore Hogue grip Badger tac latch 6 pos stock. Not a top of the line target AR but does what I want it to.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Assembling a AR from a kit can be rewarding and can get you exactly what you want. For someone who is just looking for a decent m4gery the CMMG bargain bin guns at $599 would be hard to beat.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, you talk about resurrecting an old thread! I went ahead an built a lower using a RRA stripped lower and parts kit and a RRA two stage trig. I then ordered a upper from them. I got a cmmg .22 conversion kit and it's been a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom