AR platform 22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another vote for the MP-22. It's just a fantastic rifle. Traded my Colt/Umarex OPS in for one after a hoard of problems/design flaws that yet to be fixed.

While I love the MP-22, I do still prefer the various 10-22 chassis' in the safe. Troy is a fun one, hard to beat a Nordic, and the two different Archangels are growing on me.

rodman2112

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an M&P and I enjoy shooting it. It had to be sent back to S&W right after I bought it (replaced extractor). It worked out because they threw in a couple of extra mags when they shipped it back. Be very careful when cleaning an M&P or you may damage the extractor. Mine will not shoot bulk ammo, lots of FTF and FTE's. Only CCI ammo for this rifle.

rodman2112

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an M&P and I enjoy shooting it. It had to be sent back to S&W right after I bought it (replaced extractor). It worked out because they threw in a couple of extra mags when they shipped it back. Be very careful when cleaning an M&P or you may damage the extractor. Mine will not shoot bulk ammo, lots of FTF and FTE's. Only CCI ammo for this rifle.

Had my M&P out this past weekend and the feed ramp completely sheared off. This is the second issue I've experienced (see above). I've contacted S&W about the problem and I'm waiting on my warranty request. The rifle is out of warranty (I've had it a couple of years now) but I'm wondering if they will fix it for free? Does anyone have any experience with S&W on out of warranty issues?

Latest posts

Top Bottom