AR upper Block. Should I have some made??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking at having some Aluminum upper block made for the ones that put ARs together. I will have JB's Lock & Load stamped into them like a business card. I had to buy one the other day for something I was doing and after looking at it I think I can get a few made for a good price. I paid $35.00 for this one then after looking I been seeing them for about $25.00 to $35.00 each.

I will have a price tag on them for $25.00 each. They will be set up to to hold the AR15 or the AR10 upper.

I am just trying to get a idea if this is something I should make and sell or just let it be. Let me know if what you guys think of this. If you would like one I will get you on a list and try to get this going next week sometime. I will try to get a few pic. later tonight of what they look like. Thank you for your input.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just tell people to be cautious when using those.
There is nothing that I see supporting the actual receiver and that is how takedown lugs get broken off.
If one is going to crank on the muzzle attachment or barrel nut, the barrel needs to be in a barrel vise.
If your using these for assembling barrels and muzzle attachments, the lug needs to go up into the charging handle area to prevent the torquing/twisting of the receiver.
It does look very nice though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom