Are all the retailers on AmmoSeek consider to be Good to Go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anybody ever had a bad experience or been scammed by a retailer listed on AmmoSeek? Do you guys research the retailers or trust AmmoSeek to list only trustworthy retailers?

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have purchased several times and have not been disappointed yet. That's how I found Freedom Munitions.....they are my go to dealer now if they have the caliber I want.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
No never. If they are on AS, they are GTG. AS will boot them if they are crooked. Use the 4 and up (2,4,6,F/CF, and F) shipping rating to get the best realistic prices. IMO this is the best feature they've made to their site yet.

F/CF is Free/Conditionally Free, and F is Free. The 4-6 is where you see the flat rate shipping - good for a lot of ammo that's cheap

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No never. If they are on AS, they are GTG. AS will boot them if they are crooked. Use the 4 and up (2,4,6,F/CF, and F) shipping rating to get the best realistic prices. IMO this is the best feature they've made to their site yet.

F/CF is Free/Conditionally Free, and F is Free. The 4-6 is where you see the flat rate shipping - good for a lot of ammo that's cheap
Good tip about the shipping.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just pay attention to shipping and shop around… some will only only a few box limit and then charge you outrageous shipping,

Shipping increases the claimed $0.31cpr .223/5.56 ammo to $0.45cpr on a lot of sites.

Oddly enough most of the websites listed on AS I have never bought from, I find to good of deals elsewhere.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Shipping increases the claimed $0.31cpr .223/5.56 ammo to $0.45cpr on a lot of sites.
Hence my comment on the shipping feature they have now
Oddly enough most of the websites listed on AS I have never bought from, I find to good of deals elsewhere.
Most of the sites that have gooder deals that people have listed here are listed on AS, usually after the first or second page (includes the shipping factor), lol

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used it a few times to try and buy some ammo and it was a bait and switch, but that vendor's listing would get flagged pretty quick.

Most of the time it's worth it to set up alerts, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom