Are decals on your safe considered trashy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an old metal cabinet and a few tool boxes in the garage that are the final destination for various stickers/decals over the years (mostly non-gun related but some gun-related), however, as I collect more gun-related stickers/decals, I have been wondering if I should finally sully my safe or ammo cabinet with a bunch of advertising like a younger man than me would have on the back window of his jacked up truck LOL.

What does this community say about keeping your safe's exterior clean verses having stickers all over it like many youtubers seem to do.
It's your safe, do whatever you want to it.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an old metal cabinet and a few tool boxes in the garage that are the final destination for various stickers/decals over the years (mostly non-gun related but some gun-related), however, as I collect more gun-related stickers/decals, I have been wondering if I should finally sully my safe or ammo cabinet with a bunch of advertising like a younger man than me would have on the back window of his jacked up truck LOL.

What does this community say about keeping your safe's exterior clean verses having stickers all over it like many youtubers seem to do.
Things are meant for stickers. This is in my office.

Attachments

• DSCN2279.jpg
    DSCN2279.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 0

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I but the stickers inside my gun cabinet. My safe and cabinet are inside the house. Tool box is in the garage. I do have them all over my tool box inside and out. I would say do what makes you happy.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone’s treasure is someone else’s trash.

There are those on here that complain about having to do their own “check-out” because they don’t work for that company, and then are more than happy to advertise for another company without any compensation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom