are we experiencing cencorship?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there is alot we don't hear or see, this seems like a B team attack from the Russians or they really are incompetent at conventional ground war. So either thy are keeping the A- Team somewhere else (at the ready to back up China in Taiwan perhaps) but things just don‘t seem right. Lot of points of the narrative are not adding up this is being discussed in many rooms in many place today. This almost seems like a smoke screen for something else.

It might be like watching a magic trick. You watch one hand while the other does the slight of hand.

How does that go? Oh, yeah. "Keep a weather-eye on the horizon." Don't ignore your six, either.

Woody

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just wondering? i am sure the UKES have just as mny cell phones smart devices etc as we do but it seems that there is no or little or at least heavy filtered information getting out?
It’s not so much that we are being censored then that the information out of Ukraine is being censored or shut down totally.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is alot we don't hear or see, this seems like a B team attack from the Russians or they really are incompetent at conventional ground war.
There’s also the problem that warfighting is a perishable skill, and the Russians haven’t really fought on this scale in a little while. Plus, they’re fighting a determined enemy on the enemy’s home field, and that enemy, knowing that the Russians were going to be coming sooner or later, hasn’t just been sitting around twiddling its thumbs.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is a nutritionist, and she hardly gets anyone to notice her info, post, comments, etc...
Now, a comedian, politician, or anyone else can get their info out no problem.
Seems they don't want us healthy or to know health, just stay in the dark, uninformed...
Here is her website, delete if not allowed.
https://primallybalanced.com/

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is a nutritionist, and she hardly gets anyone to notice her info, post, comments, etc...
Now, a comedian, politician, or anyone else can get their info out no problem.
Seems they don't want us healthy or to know health, just stay in the dark, uninformed...
Here is her website, delete if not allowed.
https://primallybalanced.com/
Essential oils are 90% hogwash

Latest posts

Top Bottom