are we experiencing cencorship?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just looked again for current footage of the invasion. Just found a lot of fake tweets and old video.

Are people saying civilians are fighting the Russian military? None of this is making sense.

Reaction score
Both houses of the Russian government, each by unanimous vote, have approved prison for up to 15 years for any Russian who says anything contrary to the government's party line on how great the "special military operation" is going. So I guess people can now go there for a consistent "news" presentation contrary to U.S. reports.

Look, our biggest issue in the U.S. is filtering through so many items often put out by people who float crazy trial balloons to see if they get a lot of response as they seek personal fame and fortune. With so many sources of news, "news", and opinion pretending to be more than it is our issue is not with having access so much as being buried by nonsense. You can easily look through news from a very wide variety of sources across the world. Of course, news coming out of Ukraine is incomplete and inconsistent since it is in a warzone. That in itself is not a sign of a diabolical plot by Dr. Evil to censor news in the U.S. (edit)

Last edited:

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both houses of the Russian government, each by unanimous vote, have approved prison for up to 15 years for any Russian who says anything contrary to the government's party line on how great the "special military operation" is going. So I guess people can now go there for a consistent "news" presentation contrary to U.S. reports.
Please provide the source of this, I would like to read that article.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Look, our biggest issue in the U.S. is filtering through so many items often put out by people who float crazy trial balloons to see if they get a lot of response as they seek personal fame and fortune. With so many sources of news, "news", and opinion pretending to be more than it is our issue is not with having access so much as being buried by nonsense. You can easily look through news from a very wide variety of sources across the world. Of course, news coming out of Ukraine is incomplete and inconsistent since it is in a warzone. That in itself is not a sign of a diabolical plot by Dr. Evil.

Except for the fact Russia - AKA Putin's cash cow - declared and is executing an unprovoked war on Ukraine. I see Dr. Evil personified.

Woody

Reaction score
Except for the fact Russia - AKA Putin's cash cow - declared and is executing an unprovoked war on Ukraine. I see Dr. Evil personified.

Woody
There is no doubt that Putin is Evil. My Dr Evil comment was for those always crying censorship in the U.S. while disproving it with their posts. I edited my comment above to clarify that point.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom