Are you a Home Depot or Lowe’s kind of guy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Lowe’s is getting a lock on the market around these parts.

IMG_7174.jpeg

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lowes, , I would go to lowes and home depot and lowes always seems lower on price for what I am looking for. I got my fridge, microwave and stove from lowes and that was after shopping around. They are suppose to be building a Lowes in Sand Springs.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to use them both Just depended on what I needed and what part of town I was in.
Used to be HD was my preferred, but now they have about evened out.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn’t darken a Lowe’s door if I could at all avoid it. They screwed me over royally and it took the help of corporate management to get them to do the right thing. Two bozo kids were loading a Pitt Boss Smoker/Grill in the bed of my wife’s new 2 week old truck. Proceeded to drop the unit from 2’ in the air and then drug it across the tailgate and left numerous dents and scratches. The asst. manager in Lawton stalled for three months making excuses “I’m waiting for a call back” BS. Their opps. Manager said she watched the video and found no evidence they had done anything to cause the damage. I had to involve corporate who sent several “call to action” requests, all of which were ignored. Finally some bigwig at corporate called the new store manager who paid me cash for the damages after I got the obligatory three estimates. Was over $1500 in damages……..to a brand spankin’ new truck. A-Holes!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom