Are you country or city folk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you...

• Living in the country?

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • Living in a city?

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Living in a small to midsized town?

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • Or you don't know where you live?

Votes: 11 9.4%

• Total voters

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grew up in a small town (500 people)...lived in some big towns. I can have fun in both. I'd like to end up in a small town again but we will see where life takes me.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
City (suburb of Warr Acres) but have an acre. Even had 2 pygmy goats here for 15 years. Moved to OKC from Chicago in 1960.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy the country life but was raised as a city boy. I moved to Oklahoma about 8 years ago and have slowly grown accustomed to the country and really enjoy it. I guess you can say I'm right in between. I hate the big city and would hate living in the country, but enjoy both :D

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure I would get kicked out of town if I lived with neighbors. That's fine with me. I'll stay out in the country where I can do what I want when I want to and don't need a permit to build a deck.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was raised in a small (less than 200 ppl) town. I have lived in some big cities and really don't like living as close to okc as I do. I guess until I move far far away I always be a tad irritable and discontented however I have zero desire to move back in Arkansas where I was raised. I'd rather go live in Atlanta or Chicago or anyplace but over there. I'm as far south and east as I ever want to be and feel I'm too far in both directions currently. I'm fairly happy here but there's a million other places I'd rather be. And I really don't like people so the fewer the better. I've lived where you went to town once or maybe twice a month and in town and I can't wait to get back somewhere where that's how it is agin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom