Are you offended?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These men were leaders, warriors/freedom fighters, etc. They made the last stands against the US Govt before laying down their arms. They didnt want to give up their guns anymore than we do today either, but they were outnumbered and outgunned. Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse though at least had the victory at BOLB to remember for the rest of their lives. And then after they gave up their arms they lived out the rest of their lives in a totally different world stripped of freedom living behind fences. Before Geronimo died at Ft Sill he told a relative on his deathbed, "I should have never surrendered. I should have fought until I was the last man alive". So, no, to me as native American or indian, and not speaking for anybody else, that pic in the OP definitely does not offend me.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well as a guy with a little native american blood in me. i am offended all to hell. I want in payment 2 AR-15's ...2 ..22 rifles, 2 9mm sig pistols, 1 1911 .45 and 5000 rounds of ammunition for each weapon.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is actually really offensive.

Everyone knows leftists have a monopoly on exploiting racial minorities for political purposes. If anyone else does it it is RACIST!!!

Murph

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pocking right. I'm offended that this actually made it into the news cycle instead of being dismissed for the nonsense it assuredly is!
I'm offended that in the 21 century people can still make successful 'shame' attacks and nobody cares.
I'm offended that people make a big deal about offensives and insensitivity and other people act as if it causes real damage.
Look if mere words and pictures can cause such a negative reaction that would actually threaten peoples health, then terrorists would stop putting anthrax and explosives in the mail, and instead send envelopes stuff with non-PC words and pictures.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am offended that people are offended.

This is very true. Ask any native how the federal government treated them. There was a reason many tribes supported the confederacy as they knew the government was getting WAY TOO BIG FOR ITS BRITCHES>

Latest posts

Top Bottom