Arkansas Section Handgun Championships

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Gober Twins from OKC are picking me up on their way down. We have at least one guy from Arkansas going to hook up there. We are shooting the Revo. It was a fun match last year even with the Biblical Flooding. It just got us wet but did not dampen our spirits. later rdd

Shawn_Ginardi

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might try and make this match. Don't know if it's open or revolver but it will be one or the other.

Or........ I could use that nice SS para I just picked up. WOrking in a gun store does have its perks:thumbup3:

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may roll to this one. I'm not sure I have anything going on that weekend, but I'll just have come back from Blue Ridge 3Gun. We'll see how it works. Chris, want to carpool?

I was planning to go, but I talked to Mr. Cyrwus last week, and he and I are going to go up to IL for the Single Stack nationals instead. Thank you for the invitiation though.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hope the weather is better this year. Last year we got over 10 inches of rain on Saturday. It was ugly. Fun match though. Practice those plate racks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom